Monday, July 31, 2006

Looney Part 2


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where is Lori? I want to pillow fight again. You know Simaholic would have Lori here for me by now. She took GOOD care of me.

Not this time Bacillus. I didn't want to tell you, but Simaholic cloned you and she has her own you now.

Nope. She loves me too much to share ME!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What do you know about kissing? Andrew knows TONS on kissing, but we can't dicuss him here. Are you a good kisser?

Jenn, I'm eating here. Can we discuss this later?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know I need better body wash. This stuff isn't right for me. It's not manly enough. I need the type that will draw the wombs, um females, to me.

We have the dating site set up. The females are on their way. Did you check out the local females? They could be just what you are looking for.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Be strong Xuan, just tell him no. He will not impregnant your wife here!

What do you two take me for? We aren't good enough friends yet. I just wanted to ask him what the girls think of me. Privacy? PLEASE!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh Jenn, you with the green mist pouring off your body, you could be my love....

Yes Quavi? Why do you only like me when I stink? Why is that?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Victor, what's wrong? You look upset.

I miss Bella, I heard she is my wife in the Prettacy. No one here likes me like I bet she does.

Chin up Victor, all is not lost.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
QUAVI!! Why are you watching Jenn bathe?

It's wierd, the more she cleans....the less I like her. {sigh}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What did you make me do? Why did ask me to repair the trash compactor? Why? I almost DIED!!! I need to let Simaholic know what you are up to!

The phone is, um, broken. Yep, that's it. It broke. You are fine, no blood.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wen, you saw that right? Lynn told me, demanded of me that I had to repair it. Then I almost die.

Really? If you had died, there would have been room in the house for my baby!

WEN!!! How could you?

Did I use my outside voice? Sorry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shh! Victor is sleeping! Candace pointed this out on her story. Victor's eyes never close. Creepy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This can not be a good sign of times to come.

6 comments:

ASimWen said...

Umm..yes, it is all a bad dream. Yes, that's it. A bad dream.

Just Moi said...

Poor Bacillus he's living in denial thinking Simaholic would never share him and Victor sleeping with his eyes open he's making sure nobody starts anything funny with him as he tries to rest :)

SpongebobTanu said...

LOLOL. "Did i use my outside voice?"

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Bacillus. He's a bit dilusional. But way to make me feel guilty, lol! LOL! Quavi is proving to be rather creepy! Poor Jenn. GAH! Bacillus got electrocuted! So glad he made it!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ 'You know Simaholic would have Lori here for me by now. She took GOOD care of me'
YAY he does love me...when I'm smelly
Hmmm seems Quavi likes stink!!
LMAO...he's telling Simaholic on you...SGT...come rescue your poor sim!
and HA HA HA Wen with the baby remark!

Okay you crack me up too much Lynn...who has proven to be a great observer!!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Oooh, okay, somehow, I missed that there were MORE posts for this! *settles in to read* Love Jenn's PJ's. And why DOES Quavi only like her when she stinks? He really is an odd one... Whoo, almost lost one there! Poor Bacillus. "Did I use my outside voice?" *falls over laughing* I'll have to remember to use that one on my husband. *snickers* That is creepy. *edges away from Victor* Someone needs to take that whatever out of the stove though!