Monday, July 31, 2006

Looney Part 4 Recovery


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quavi, you must be upset over our recent losses. You were here.

Have you been cleaning up the mess? You could be the womb I am looking for. I think I might be able to love you!

Um, time to study. I have skills to work on. If you manage to survive until the end, we will talk then. How about a lovely bubble bath?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Lori! You know no one blames you for what happened.

Really? That is good. What happened to some of our furniture?

Oh yeah, that. Um, the rules say with each death a bed is removed. That is why there are only two now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh Bacillus, my new love. We became friends, then best friends, and now I love you. Hey Joe Carr! Why are you poking my man? We are trying to have a moment.

There is no reason that I saw, Lori. He just walked up and poked him.

Will you distract him so I can be with Bacillus?

Umm, sorry. Lynn is studying. You know she doesn't like to be disturbed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woo-hoo! We have a ghost! How will the tennants like the ghost? I hope this is fun and no one gets hurt.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wen? Is that you? Why Wen Why??? I would have saved you, but my bum hurt from earlier. Plus I never go the command.

BOOOOO!!!! Now you will NEVER have kids in the Falls! HAHAHA! There was a chance, but you let me die!!! BAD XUAN!!!!! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quavi, hun, what is wrong? Why are you so upset?

My sometimes smelly love Jenn died! My sometimes smelly creator~love Wen died! My new friend Victor died!! I have no wombs!!! I should have had a womb by now! You know Wen told me if Bacillus had died, she would let me have her womb in trade for a baby. She said the genetics would be great. Now she died..

Don't worry, Lynn said she would talk to you about that if you survive to the end.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not another fire! Who started this? Luckily Lynn is sleeping.

Fire Fire Fire!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Quavi worried about something?

Xuan told me to beware of the night. Why is that? What happened to him last night? What did he see? He kept mumbling 'No Wen No! I want one kid! Just one kid!'

He was having a nightmare. He thought he saw something. He told me he saw Wen or something. Don't worry about it, all is fine.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Food! Food! Food! We need food!

Oops, sorry I didn't notice the state of food around there. You guys think the refrigerator is a bottomless pit or something.

We are S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G!

You miss lunch one day and you are starving?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks for the pizza. We haven't seen that in days.

Happy Lori?

Oh yes. Now I can get back to burning dinners...I have improved some. At least I haven't kill anyone lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Simaholic? Where are you? What did I do to make you mad? Why Simaholic Why? I just want to have fun here, but my needs aren't being met. HELP ME!!

HaHa! She can't help you. You are mine all mine!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it strange?.... Born to be a carbon copy man.....I think I'm a clone now...

{Awesome Wierd Al Song - click the trooper picure ;)}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh no! Looking who is out visiting us...it is Wen, Jen and Victor! This shall be a fun night! The following pictures are all from the same evening.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOOO!!!!! Xuan!! How could you let me die? I was Quavi's part time love. BOOOOOO!!

Jenn? Is that you? You actually liked Quavi? Really??? Why?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOO!!!!! Hey Bacillus! Simaholic doesn't care anymore! Haha! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Victor? She cares, I know she does. I feel her love....

Tra~la~la, I'm making muffins, tra~la~la. Don't yell, I'm making muffins!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOOO!!!! Lori started the fire! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Victor? Is that you? It was an accident....I swear!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOOO!!!!! You killed me! You took me out of the running for Quavi! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

YEAH! A ghost of Jen!! Too cool! Scare me again! Scare me again!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOOOO!!!!!! Quavi, join me in death. We can make ghost babies! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wen? Is that Wen? Xuan said you scared him last night. Guess he was right.

Hey ghosts! See Marylena over there on the guitar? Attack her! Attack her! That is why she is here, scare her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOO!!!!! You started the fire that killed me! How could you? I didn't get to hook up with Quavi! BOOOOOOO!!!

It was an accident, really. You weren't smelly enough for Quavi. None of us are.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BOOOOO!!!!! Bacillus ready to die of fright? You aren't looking so good here....

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

Victor was the meanest ghost this night. He got most of the guests. Jen was next in line. Then Wen only scared Quavi. None of them went for Marylena who played guitar all night long.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo, Quavi looks like he is taking the accident rough. He looks like he is losing it. Oh! Lori and Bacillus are in love! And what is up with Joe!

LOL! Wen is scaring Xuan! HA! He'll never have kids! Oh ghost Wen that is harsh!

Awww, poor Quavi! He has no wombs!

Oh, look at all the worrying going on in your place. I guess those fires and deaths has put them very close to the edge. Awww, my poor Bacillus!

LOL! I love the ghost scares! I'm impressed that none of them scared anyone to death. You have done such a great job capturing all of us! I look forward to more!

Bubbs said...

Who said no one died of fright? I didn't....

Just Moi said...

Whoa! The ghosts were out for vengence eh?

I feel so bad for Bacillus he can feel Simaholic's love? WOW that's some love - for his sake I hope he gets out of there alive .

Lynnaea said...

Just caught up with your challenge here. It is great! Too bad about all the dead folks though. Hopefully Lynn can get a move on and learn all her skills!

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Heh, Quavi sure is single-minded in his search for wombs, I mean women. LOL! Nobody blames you, Lori, except Jenn. :-) Aww, poor Quavi, all said 'cause he's not gettin' any. *snickers* Poor Bacillus. Evil Simaholic, letting him be abused like that! *tsks* Oh my, all 3 ghosts out at the same time. This is going to be bad. Wow, that's some seriously scaring going on there. I hope Victor didn't just scare Bacillus to death!

SpongebobTanu said...

BOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL! BOOOOOOO!!!!!!


HAHHAAHAHAH

ASimWen said...

Wow, Wen kinda had it together didn't she? I mean, she didn't scare everybody, did she? She had her favorites, right?