Saturday, July 29, 2006

Welcome to The Lonney Bin!

Welcome to my new Asylum. Below we will find the nut cases, um tennants. Let's meet them, shall we?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See Lynn here in the middle? She received a call, yada yada yada, she runs my Looney Bin! The other members are here to tell me what they think..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No one seemed to be really happy about being here. The building is small in nature, but do they really need a large building? Do I care? Nope.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we have Quavi, he is romance.



Are there wombs here needing impregnation? That is what Dr Will told me. Many wombs waiting for my seed.



Yes Quaxi, there are wombs here. Impregnation? Um, Dr Will told you a lie there hun. He tends to lie a lot. Esp when there is money involved. There will be no troops made here. Feel free to try though, it couldn't hurt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Victor is our other romancer in the house.



I'm on vacation! I am the first Uglacy in this hood! Did you hear I am the heir to the Prettacy?



Yes Victor, you are. I am sure with time your relatives will be here too one day. They may have better lives than you though, so sorry. Congrats on the Prettacy heirs! They are, um, pretty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This here is Bacillus, he is a pleasure sim. Not too sure about the about of pleasure he shall find here.



EXCUSE ME! Where is Mallory? Where are my kids? I am Bacillus Bacter, who are you? You are not Simaholic, WHO ARE YOU?



My name is not important, you are fine. You are remembering your past lives again. That is why you are at our Looney Bin. Here you are known as just Bacillus. We will have fun also, you will forget about Simaholic...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moving along, here is Xuan, he is a popular sim.



Popular is right! I hear there may be a back roots campaign going on for me to have kids. Since I am not allowed.



You know you aren't at the Falls anymore. Time to foget the past and move on. Yes, hopefully more will request that you be allowed to have kids. You deserve at least the honor of having ONE child.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is our family sim Wen.



What is with my dress? Why am I dressed like halloween? Am I in a challenge? Does that mean no kids? You will be nice to me, right? I know how you like to MURDER sims...



Yep, you got it right Wen. No babies will be here. Um, you are in a challenge. We will talk later, ok?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another popular sim, Lori.



Um, why am I here? I thought I was just a townie you put into hoods. Weren't you told I was not to be messed with?



Lori, you are a simself of someone on the Prosperity group who likes to read blogs. I will try to be kind to you. You have to remember when you were given to me, I was given permission (hahaha) to do whatever with you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our lone fortune sim, Jenn.



Am I here finally? Where is Andrew? How much money do I get to earn?



You have arrived Jenn. Andrew, um, didn't make it. He loves to show up in body shop, but is shy and runs away from CAS. Sorry, you are alone. Money? Haha - that's funny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, we have knowledge sim Lynn.



We need to talk...NOW! What is going on here? I am supposed to ALWAYS live the good life, I am your mini-me. What was that about then??? EXPLAIN!



Don't worry mini-me, you are the herion of our story. Once you complete your lifetime want, you are out of here. Promise! Plus you got it easy, just got to max out those skills. See, easy-peasy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First things first, time to get everyone to watch some TV. I hear there is a marathon of Emeril on for the next few days. Yeah!



Why the lone faces guys? Lori, do you have to cross your arms? It could be worse, trust me. Quavi, don't look so excited now. Lynn, talk to me...



HUSH! I have to learn my skills. Leave me alone for awhile. Why must you always have my needs up? Go play with someone else.



You know I only control you here. I am not allowed to click the others. Against the rules.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Making the best of the situation, Bacillus and Lori had a pillow fight.



What else should we do? Lynn only wants us to watch the Food Network. Why is that? The least we can do is become friends with our housemates.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Quavi, why don't you like Jenn?



Again she is the bathroom hog! I must shower, you never know when a womb, oops, female may come over. I must smell great so she will offer me her womb. Since you won't help me find available wombs.



Quavi, hush! I was the one behind your creation. How about Lori? She may be willing. She will at least become your friend. Jenn will be finished soon. Plus, it is too late for visitors.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What is the problem with Xuan?



Xuan is just wrong. Why is it our first and only visitor so far becomes his friend? He should at least introduce us. You know, in a past life, he let me impregnant his wife. Did you know that?



{sigh} Yes, I was aware of your little deal. Next time maybe you should be at the chess set like Xuan instead of in the shower.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally I get to play in the excersice wheel! Others here seem to hog it. Life isn't half bad around here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Still not talking to me, huh?



Nope.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xuan, please don't get sick on the exercise wheel.



I don't feel so good....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What kind of resort has this thing? One can get hurt on this thing. Maybe I'm hurt. Can I call my lawyer?



Victor, this is not a resort. You are fine, no blood. Get up...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You see, Bacillus agrees with me. Jenn is a bathroom hog. He said she is also talks of the 'Egg Song'. Do she have eggs in her womb for me?



Boo ~ bathroom hogs ~~ boo!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Victor, want to keep the noise down? Wen is sleeping over here. VICTOR!!!



Oops, sorry. Just passing the time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time for a lunch meat sandwich, yumm! You know Simaholic feeds me better than this.



Yes, I know. Are you still listening to the tapes before bed Bacillus? They should be working better now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wiggle wiggle! I love Eggs! (Beware of link, lol, it gets somewhat annoying. Funny song though.) Has anyone see the delivery man? We need more eggs! My sims always have enough eggs around. Have you seen their houses?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You look a little tired today. Late night?



You would be tired also if you slept on a toaster struddle and then ate it. Can't believe my new friends won't leave me a bed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Still not happy with you, but we can chat. I am working on skills as quickly as possible. Can you find out if I can have a simvac? Please check.



That would be fun, huh? See, this isn't too bad.



Just find out, ok?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Are you enjoying yourself now Quavi?



Why aren't you helping me find wombs? I feel like you are ignoring me. Why?



This is not the Quavi show. I'm not ignoring you. See, we are chatting right now. I love taking your picture also. It is for the website called Perfictsim.nut. I am setting you up a profile, um, right now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mumble, can't talk eating, mumble...starving...mumble



Sorry Victor, maybe later we can see how you are. Good job on not burning your food!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How long do I have to stay here? How long till I get to met a male and have kids? You know, Quavi and I would have GREAT kids, think of the GENES!!



Aw yes, the genetic line would be awesome. You are here for the long hall so please stop with the family chat, ok?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm gonna get my payback! This is NOT what she said I was getting into. I can't believe I am here with them and do they help me? I thought a couple of them were going to have an accident on the floor this morning.

12 comments:

ASimWen said...

LOLOL too funny. Heheheh everybody seems to be looking for what they had in other stories.

Ummm...do they realize they are in another world? Poor dears...apprently their entire memories were erased about the trip over.

Ziese52 said...

Very funny! I love seeing all these sims from other stories.

Just Moi said...

This is great I love all the references to where the sims came from. I can not wait to read more :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love how you have taken our characters and put them in there! Awww! My poor Bacillus! Oh they are all here and they are all so lost! BTW, I love Xuan's new look! LOL! Jenn the bathroom hog! The eggs have returned! I love this! It is so fun seeing our favorite characters come to live in someone else's hands!

Anonymous said...

Responding While Reading *RWR*

YAY sim-me with cool hair is in your story!!! Doh, Andrew didn’t make it. Well…that’s okay. Bacillus and Quavi are there **growls** Oh no!!! Quavi doesn’t like me!! DOH **is sad** LOL @ sim-me being a bathroom hog!!! HA!!! Hmmm you better not be making fun of my favourite light there Lynn….**looks suspiciously at Lynn**

By the way, I am loving Candi’s Uglacy. I didn’t know she started a new one!! I’ll have to read it too now.

Doh, the end…hurry up…I want to see if me and Quavi get to hook up **growls**

SpongebobTanu said...

HAHAAHAH! great story. I especially love the egg song, so totally bookmarked it.

AeronwyDiobhell said...

Whew, you definitely have some interesting characters in here. And poor Jenn, what is she doing that she's always in the bathroom? Your inmates, uh, tennants, are a good looking and lively bunch. :-D So, Jenn's got a thing for eggs, huh? Sim-you sure can hold a grudge for a long time though. *chuckle* (Oh, I'm over in Legacy Land with Jenn, which is why you probably don't recognize my name at all. *wink*)

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL That was so good! I love how you have used other peoples characters, very clever :D

Lisa said...

I'm in LegacyLand with Jenn. I love how you're telling the story with some characters I recognize for over here. Soooooo. Jenn loves eggs. I didn't know that. Thanks for the link to the egg song. I loved playing it & annoying my daughter.

MysticSpirit said...

*tiptoes in from Legacy Land ... looks around*

Is is safe to come in? Jenn has so graciously given us your link to your lunacy. :O> Hehe. And I'm LOVING it! And it's so nice to see Jenn with the COOL hair. :O> And to see Bacillus suffering so ... it breaks my wittle heart.

I LOVE IT. Looking forward to more (*looks to Jenn in hopes that she will provide the link when there are updates*)

Bubbs said...

Yeah! New readers! :)

Roo said...

Love the new twist you took, its hilarious! I love love love it. Everyone at work is looking at me crazy cause I'm laughing so hard. **wiping the tears of laughter**